September 2, 2009

First Time

Well let me start out by saying that this is my first time joining the blog-o-sphere and I am completely lost. But in life you have to try out new things and see where it goes from there. Should I be worried that people won't like what i have to say? No! Am I going to speak my mind on issues ranging from life to entertainment? Yes!
This is what i plan to accomplish here. Make a blog which hopefully people will like and can relate to in anyway. Also at the same time have fun while writing my posts and being able to write what I'm thinking. Well... not everything I'm thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Moe:)

    I just heard u started ur own blog!! i'm excited bout that cuz i know you, not that well, but i always thought u were an interesting guy. To be honest i'm excited to c what ur gonna talk about ;)

    ReplyDelete